Monday 26 December 2011

Disapointment Not!

So much for the pent up excitement about the Boxing Day Sales blah!

Myer's effort today was the worst I have experienced, didn't even consider David Jones so I had a great idea that I would check some shopping centres Hello none open in the whole of Sydney??????

So deep in thought whilst driving home I realised so I'm disappointed that I haven't spent all the money that I hadn't spent on crap at Christmas Hello again why the disappointment, it's money in the bank, it's money toward the move, it's money to pay the bills etc. etc.

So I couldn't spend it today so I've decided not to spend it tomorrow in fact we will be working on the new budget or maybe the first budget of our lives and we'll be sticking to it, no more take-away more than once a week, packed lunches to work, limits on the consumption  of alcohol in fact once our allowance for the week is gone hen no more visits to the ATM.

Along with that will be a commitment to a fitness program and a better diet.

These won't make it to the list of New Year resolutions because I usually just make them to break them therefore these are promises to myself rather than to others because I need to get fitter to enjoy our adventure and I have promised myself that this will happen so unlike my trip to the shops today there will be no disappointment just contentment in my life, I always keep my promises.

Saffy..............

No comments:

Post a Comment