Monday 26 December 2011

It's All In The Name

My thoughts are many in the early hours of boxing day and although Christmas day should have exhausted me enough to be in bed early it did not, due to the granny nap mid-afternoon I am sure.

I must force myself to sleep to ensure my early rise so I can attend the famous City boxing day sales and be trampled and beaten to a pulp just to enjoy the satisfaction of a great purchase at a great price.

I just couldn't let the revelation I just experienced whilst trying to decide on names for the husband pass by and not be posted, because of course I cannot continue to call him 'the husband' and Miss 4 who will soon be Miss 5 'Miss 4' (boring).

Of course my name Saffy or Safron-Indigo-Rose is not my real name it is my alter ego to be explained in a future post.

So for my husband he will be known as Gundy (I did consider GRUMBLEBUMB) but thought if he found out about this blog he may not appreciate that, and for my Miss 4 soon to be Miss 5 she will be known as Cerrinne, reasons I hear you ask? Well one is an old nick-name and the other is her middle name which she loves and demands that we call her this.

You'll probably never see one of those beautiful family photo's that lots of other families like to post on their blog's I'm just not that kind of chick but the closer we get to our big move the more pics you will see!

Cheers......Saffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment